1) Are you a morning or night person? MORNING (I get super silly after 10pm, haha. But at least I am having a good time!)
2) What is usually your first thought when you wake up? “Thank you for another day, Lord. Keep my mind from worrying about all the things that need to be done today, but instead trust in You to lead me to focus on the things that are most important.”
3) List 3 of your best personality traits: Great listener. Trustworthy. Positive thinker.
4) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? I think, Italy.
5) If you could be any animal, what would you be? Tiger…Grrr!
6) Ninjas or pirates? Ninjas!
7) You’re about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal? Something full of lactose and gluten…probably a deep dish pizza with that really yummy, oily pan crust. How I miss you!
8) Favorite Quote: “Don’t ask yourself ways the world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive, and then go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” Howard Thurman